Thursday, August 09, 2007

Favourite top?

Okay, so sometimes cheesy lines do work on girls, but only if they're spontaneous -

"Oh hey, you're here, and you're wearing my favourite top!"
"this one? (looks down) What makes this one your favourite?"
"Um, it's got you in it!"

Nothing philosophical to say this evening (plenty of that posted earlier) I just had to record that somewhere because it made me grin like a shiny thing.

I'm alone for the evening now, hard at work on that project I'm so behind on, having stopped for dinner with Nice Guy on the way home from work. Feeling damn proud of myself for having the willpower to actually tie myself to my desk for an evening. I'm tired, but I'm happy. Fingers crossed, I am starting to feel like maybe the hard part of this year is actually over.

Hugs for everybody!

Red
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home