Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sigh

----
I wanted so much to talk to you again today, just to share thoughts with you. That set of 'memory boxes' that I started visualising after talking to you - I started using the second box, the one with the cherries on it, to keep page numbers in - and it turned out to be a hypercube. None of the others seem to be, just that one box. Isn't that odd?
----

I'm being a good girl, and not making contact. It's hard. Still knowing that there are those misunderstandings not cleared up, that I have no chance to defend myself over, and just... wanting to talk to him. I've got so used to having someone I could share thoughts with, I guess I might have been taking it for granted a little, though there were a lot of times I stopped and thought 'the way we understand each other is so refreshing.
It's little things that bring it home to me... like making a side comment and not having to spent fifteen minutes explaining what a hypercube *is* and how it relates to anything at all. Or one about being a Schrodinger's Woman, and being understood without having to go into intricate details about both biology and physics, and the use of metaphors.
I miss being able to talk to someone who thinks like I do.

Going away tomorrow, back to Dullsville for the weekend. C is kindly giving me a lift back, and in different circumstances we'd be playing, but I don't think I feel up to it right now. Then I'm seeing my family for a few days. Haven't seen them in person since before Christmas, and I'm particularly looking forward to catching up with my brother. We don't get on too well when we have to live together, but as long as we have plenty of space we have a pretty cool relationship, and can talk to each other about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home