Monday, June 12, 2006

Pieces of my life

A quiet week, this week, in terms of seeing people, but have started rummaging through my things again in the guise of packing ready for the big move, and found an old journal from when I was 15 amongst a lot of notebooks.
Assuming things are going to be on the slow side, I think I might transcribe some sections of it on here, perhaps it'll shed some light on things, perhaps it just might be a bit of a giggle - I don't quite know what's in there, I haven't read it myself yet, and I think I'm a quite different person now to how I was that many years ago.

Can't do that until the morning though, since the book's in the main bedroom with my partner who is trying to sleep, and I'm currently in my study, so I think I'll head to bed and read for a bit. Will send my friend an email first though, as I'm waiting to hear about whether I'm spending thursday night with him or not. He is always frustratingly busy these days, but at least his housemate is usually good fun, so I may get to go around anyway, and at least say hello.
Cross fingers for me!

x

3 Comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

I think I'll cross my legs for you instead. Looking back over old journals is strangely interesting. You'll be doing it with your blog in a few years :-)

June 13, 2006 8:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*squeeeeeze*

Youyouyou your webpage and your links were introduced to me at exactly the right moment for the rapidly developing ideas in my butterfly-filled head to crystallise perfectly. :)

June 14, 2006 5:17 pm  
Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

Stef: that is so good to hear, I started this blog in the hope that I could help out at least one other person in the position i was in a year or two back. The links are ones I wished I had found sooner, so I'm really glad to have helped.
My work here is done!
(except of course, I will carry on writing, in the hope that maybe one or two other people will find it useful as well!)
Feel free to contact me through our mutual friend if you'd like to. I will also be posting an email address I can be contacted through on here shortly.

Miss Scarlet
x

June 15, 2006 11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home