Thursday, June 15, 2006

All mornings should start with orgasms

Mmmm yes, I walked into work this morning, and beamed at every single passer-by, I wonder if any of them would have guessed the reason. I certainly got plenty of smiles in return.
Late for work again, but can't say I regretted it in the slightest.

Meeting Cafe Guy for drinks at lunchtime, (at least, I think so) don't have any specific intentions for the guy, but find him fascinating, so will let it go where it will. He played an odd game yesterday, said to me in the cafe 'if you want to meet up, just give me a call' and when I pointed out that I didn't have his number, said 'well you'll just have to find it then, won't you'. Went back in later, and one of the other guys in the cafe handed me a phone with a number on the screen, said 'here, this is CG's number, I heard you say you didn't have it, but since he's playing a game don't tell him you got it from me' -only slight oddity was that the number was attached to a nickname, not CG's name, so I'm only about 80% sure that the person I have arranged to meet up with via text is actually CG. I'm not worried, anyway, It's my local pub, so I'm comfy there, and I'm sure it will be an interesting lunchtime either way!

So I found some of my diary from when I was fifteen last week, and only had a chance to read through it properly yesterday. I think I can conclude that I'm an optimist, based on the bits that I remembered (the good bits), and the bits that I'd forgotten (the not so good bits). There wasn't much of it, but it covered about a month, from the end of june to the start of august that year, in which I nearly lost my virginity, then actually did, got dumped, met C, the person I was to be with for the next five years though I had no idea of it at the time, and persuaded him not to wait.

Will probably transcribe some of it after lunch, I know I've been meaning to for a while, but I really ought to get at least *some* work done before I go out!

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home