Monday, December 18, 2006

Nothing much to say right now

Everything I said last week still applies, really, except that it is now near enough two weeks since I got back, and I still haven't started packing properly. At least I have arranged a place to live for when I leave here, even if it is only a temporary basis, it is my own space, and it will be so much easier to look for somewhere else when I am local. I may have no belongings to keep there, but it will be mine!

Things with T are good, though the boat hasn't been rocked much yet. We will still need to go through a big list of what we had jointly and work out what he is keeping and what I will be taking with me. Still need to work out what exactly is happening about the house, too. It is hard for me to even think about, as I tend to just shut down under that sort of stress, but it is going to have to be done at some point.

Hard to believe how close we are to Christmas. I have done nothing about presents or cards at all this year, and feel totally un-festive. My relatives and close friends are well used to not getting presents until a month or so after most dates, though, since I am rather disorganised. So I guess there is nothing new there really.

I have been talking to Nice Guy about things in the far future, at least on a theoretical level, about how things might work between us after we have both left the Goldfish Bowl . It does bring up a lot of mixed feelings. My gut feeling is that there is real potential there, but I have lost so much confidence in my own judgement lately that I can't trust that, and the word 'rebound' echoes in the back of my mind when I consider it. Add to that the fact that he is moving to precisely the town I was so desperate to get away from, and B and my family are still going to be there, it all starts to look so complicated.
It is a long way off though, and I am well aware of how much things can change in even a week, let alone my year of being single.
I have never been very patient, but I think this might be one thing I have no choice but to wait and see about.
For the moment, we are making the most of the time we have left as neighbours here in the Goldfish Bowl, and there is still a great deal of tea, bacon and orgasmic bliss, whatever the future might hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home