Monday, November 20, 2006

Sex, Tea and a Damn Good Chat

In which there is excitement, nervousness, and many cups of tea.


This picture just about sums things up for me, really. Nothing I love doing more, than having a good debate over a cup of steaming hot tea, and then a roll in the hay afterwards. Or indeed the same in reverse order - Either way, perfect!

Stopped by Nice Guy's again this morning, asking an opinion on my latest project, and ended up staying for multiple cups of tea, and indeed orgasms. Lovely!

Have left the packing for my trip home until the last minute, as I always do, so that is my plan for the rest of the day.

I can't wait to see everybody, and catch up. It will be strange, too, that everyone is suddenly single all at once.
In the last couple of weeks, both the Busybee (formerly B) and the gorgeous Duchess (formerly known as N) have separated themselves from their respective partners, and wicked old A has been single for a little while now. Then there is L, my lesbian friend, and C who is my ex, and W* who I really must contact - last time I saw him I discovered he knew the owners of a fetish club that I would really like to visit, and I hadn't known for ages.
A whole candy store! Though I am a little nervous about seeing everyone again, wondering whether things will have changed hugely since I last saw them. Plus things have got so complicated out here, I seem to have internalised a little of the prejudice against multiple partners while I have been in the goldfish bowl, and I have a slight feeling of 'things will go wrong, somehow'. Hopefully the next fortnight will lay that to rest again, and all will be the happy sharing of pleasure between friends again, and of course, many cups of tea, rather than messy 'relationship' (i.e. monogamist) stuff.

And of course, there are all my platonic friends, Miss Sunshine, and Tigger, and Lawyer, and my gay fiancée, and all the people from the coffee shop, where I used to hang out, and S, who is in a monogamous relationship, but I will still have tea with him, and I am sure there are a couple of people I have forgotten as well.

So much to pack into two weeks! Hopefully I will manage to get online at some point, but in case I don't, I will update when I get back.

xx

(*Note to self: must rename my playmates - initials get too confusing when some of them begin with the same letter!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home