Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Back in the Goldfish Bowl

So I am back, for better or worse, for six weeks. Time to pack up my things, sort out my life, and try to work out where I go next.

Nice Guy came to pick me up, and it was very lovely. He brought a picnic of sushi, wine and tea, and parked the car along the route at a lookout point with a gorgeous view of the sea. We ate, and drank, and kissed and watched the sun go down. It was all rather beautiful.
I find myself desperately resisting using words like 'romantic' where NG is concerned, we are both rather wary of relationship type things, at the moment, and I think rightly so, but I think that's the word that best fits, really. It is so sweet to be treated, every now and then (that does make twice in two days, thanks to Duchess, as well, but otherwise still a rare event!) . Makes me glad I brought him back a little something from my visit, too.
Of course, what went on after dinner might not fit in most people's category of romance, just damn good fun, so that probably balances things out!

Caught up with T later on, had hugs and I nearly burst into tears, and wasn't sure why. Then he helped me get my new laptop set up, and then I messed up the evening by being tired and emotional and prodding him into going over old ground, which really didn't help things. At least there were hugs.

Have a breakfast date with NG tomorrow, looking forward to that. Then I have to get back to reality and work out what I am going to do in the next six weeks. Much work to do, things to chase up, and a lot of junk to throw out ready for my new life. Oh, and some work on what exactly this 'new life' is going to be, and where might be useful as well.

It will be a strange few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home