Friday, June 16, 2006

... and end with orgasms, too.

So lunchtime was indeed with CG. He said he’d been in a funny mood yesterday (I get the impression that he quite often is), but was impressed how quickly I’d got hold of his number. I told him a good journalist keeps their sources a secret when he asked where I’d got it.

Conversation was good, rambling mostly over relationships again, probably a topic we’ll keep coming back to, being opposed on a few things: he quite happily admits to being a hypocrite, in that he’d happily be polygamous, that is to have many wives, but wouldn’t stand for them seeing other men if it was a ‘serious relationship’, and he sees that this is unfair but claims that it’s innate, whereas I tend to argue that it’s a socially implanted idea. Skimmed over that today because I couldn’t remember the phrase I wanted to use, and then got distracted by another topic, but I can see some fantastic debate opening up in the future if I get him talking on it again.
At any rate, I love the company, it makes my lunchtimes interesting, and he said to me he likes talking to an 'intelligent woman that he respects', so I shall look forward to at least a couple more meetings before I leave the area, and hopefully to keeping in touch afterwards. He seems to be a fascinating, and very self-aware individual, and that's always a good thing.

I often think that perhaps being bisexual opens me up to more platonic relationships, as well as more sexual ones, in that I am capable of seeing both sexes equally as either potential friends or potential partners (or both), rather than habitually seeing people as one or the other based just on their gender. I am freer to let things be what they will, without pushing. I do seem to have mostly male friends though, of both sorts. Usually they just make more sense to me.

Spent much of this afternoon talking to A about The Move, and what I’m going to do out there, and whether I’m going to get back to visit, and of course sex –spent a lot of yesterday morning talking about that lately, in fact today he managed to make me come just through text, and not for the first time. Sometimes it almost worries me, that he knows so well how to get me going, but in the end I figure it's like hypnosis - it's never going to work if he's asking me to do something I really don't want to do.
I love the idea of being able to come at a signal though -I can imagine never having a frustrated moment again! So since he seems to like the idea of 'conditioning' I rather want to encourage it, in the hope I'll be able to use it for myself in the future. It's a fascinating experiment, anyway. I suspect there will be many more interesting instant messenger conversations to come on this point!

Spent this evening with my partner, as I've barely seen him the last couple of days. I gave him a call after work and invited him into town to meet me, it's nice to see him out of the usual context for a change, to date my long term love as I would someone new, brings a bit of the sparkle back into things, and reminds me why I like him so much. He's gorgeous, for a start! (At least with his clothes on, anyway... I do have to admit I can't help comparing him to certain other people in terms of fitness lately, my love is starting to get the littlest pot belly - I shall have to see if I can drag him along to some sort of fun exercise after we move.)

Randomly bumped into CG at our favourite pub, so I introduced them - CG was in a particularly chaotic mood, and my love can be quite shy, but he seemed mostly amused by it, which was good. Will be curious to find out CG's impressions next time I catch up with him, see how much they clashed with the person he'd probably been imagining.
Having spent most of the evening reacquainting ourselves, catching up, and talking about plans for the move, and all sorts of things else we walked home, where I had a lovely soak in the bath, and then we got reconnected in the physical sense as well. Hope the neighbours didn't mind too much, it was 23:30-ish, and my throat is somewhat sore from the screaming (*blushes slightly*).

Anyway, today got rather busier than I had expected, so I shall put off excerpts from my old diary for another day. Right now, I just fancy sleep!

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home