Saturday, November 18, 2006

Stay of Execution

In which I am reprieved.

Miracles can be encouraged, it seems. Nice Guy spoke to T, last night, and defused the situation somewhat, for which I am most grateful, then we had a lovely evening out as a big group, as well, and afterwards I shared a bed with T for the first time in a while. I talked to him again in the morning, with hugs and kisses, and promised that I would be on my best behaviour if I can stay until January to give me the time to tie up all my loose ends.

So I will be away visiting for a fortnight from Tuesday, then I am back in the goldfish bowl until January 23rd. Fingers crossed, I think I can cope until then - I have plans to learn a couple of new hobbies to keep me occupied, and lots of freelance work in the run-up to Christmas so I can save the pennies ready for my new life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home