Saturday, December 23, 2006

Going to extremes

In which I take an enforced rest from having rampant daily sex... Damn.

So from a fortnight of sheer abundance, thanks to Nice Guy and morning tea, tomorrow marks the start of a week of probable celibacy. NG's ex is out visiting, and we are all (NG, ex, T and I) going away for Christmas with some neighbours who don't know the full story of what's going on.
Because of where we are, things have to be kept discreet to the point of near paranoia. Plus NG points out it is somewhat rude to be engaging in public displays of affection in front of exes (or indeed, any invited guests, friends, relatives, whatever), and we will have one each on the trip.
Very frustrating - to have T there, in fact sharing a room with him, who is gorgeous and friendly, but a closed book to me now, and NG as well, constantly in view, but not allowed to touch, and knowing all too well what i'm missing out on... cruel and unusual torture!

Still, if I can keep my mind off sex, the next few days should be fantastic fun, knowing how well we all get along, and it will be fascinating to meet someone who has been special to NG for a long time. Can't help but remember everything that came of the last time I met a lover's ex, and all that came of it, and indeed still is (Busybee and Duchess, that was - both of whom still having a very special place in my life).
Mixed feelings, then, but I am determined to enjoy what I can, over the Christmas period, celibate or no.

And on that note - Merry Christmas to everyone, and I shall see you in a few days - Will be incommunicado while we're away due to lack of internet. Wish me luck again!

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home