Sunday, June 18, 2006

Not quite the first time

Reading through my old diaries is an odd experience, seeing the different person I was back then, but finding the threads leading back to who I am now. I was always fascinated by sex, long before I had any interest in actually doing it. When I was 10 or so I would read everything I could get hold of on the topic, ranging from magazine advice columns, through medical books, to a copy of the Joy of Sex that I swiped off my parents. I would pick up fascinating little facts and share them with my friends and we would laugh over the fact that 'People actually find that *fun*?!'
All of this fascination with what I had thought was a disgusting practise suddenly shifted though, when I hit puberty and began to think 'hmm, actually that still sounds disgusting, but part of me really wants to do it...' I was actually a bit of a late starter in terms of development, but the hormones hit me like a brick. So aged 15 and a bit, and having discovered orgasms already on my own, I came to the conclusion I wanted to get started on having a sex life, and just enjoy the heck out of it as soon as I could.

Miss Scarlet, aged 15 & three months:

I nearly lost my virginity last week. It was pretty sordid, really, but I actually had quite a good night, weirdly. I went to stay with my friend, Kei, and we were having fun getting drunk on her parent's vodka when her next door neighbour came home, and a boy from our year at school, Kevin was with him, so we said 'hi', and invited them to join us. Kei was pretty drunk already, and I guess I'd had quite a lot to drink as well, but I can hold it a bit better than she can. Kevin and the neighbour had already been drinking before they got there, too, so I guess we were about on a level.

We sat talking for a bit, then decided to go for a walk down to the 'allotments' at the end of the road -basically a bit of scrubland with some trees and a few flower beds. Kei quite fancied Smoker, but so did I, and she said she didn't mind Kevin, so we paired off, and wandered in different directions.

Smoker (the neighbour) and I sat on the bridge for a bit, over the little stream, which might have been quite romantic if we hadn't been quite so pissed. He told me he knew a guy that ran a strip club, and he could get me a job there when I turned 18, which would be great, but how the hell do I know where I'm going to be in three years time? We talked for a bit, and then he kissed me. That was a bit horrible, he tasted of stale cigarettes and pizza, but then I quite enjoyed when he put his hand up my top and stroked my breast.

I thought what the hell, I wanted to lose my virginity with an older guy (he was 19), figured he'd have a better idea what he was doing, and since I expected my first time to be at least a bit rubbish, it might as well be a stranger rather than someone I care about.
So I went along with things.

We found a clearing in the little wooded bit, kissed some more, and then he started undressing me. I pulled out a condom, and with a lot of fumbling we eventually got it on (his being pissed really didn't help with that). He lay his jacket down on the floor for me, which was kindof nice of him, and we lay down on the ground and tried to have sex. I say tried to - he just could not get it to go in the right place. Nearly managed to get it up my arse, but that was going to hurt, so i shifted out of the way, but neither of us could manage to get him inside me, and I don't know if he was even sober enough to notice.
In the end he managed to get his cock wedged between my buttocks, and humped away til he came, leaving me still technically a virgin, and pretty much unsatisfied, but couldn't be bothered to argue at that point. We walked back and joined the others, and went to our separate beds not long after.

Kei told me afterwards, she and Kevin basically just sat and talked, and kissed a bit, but didn't really get up to much.

1 Comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

Well, I have to tell you that even if that was something of a failure it was better than my first time. And you beat me by a year.

June 19, 2006 12:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home