Friday, November 03, 2006

Embarrassment

I am somewhat embarrassed about how I reacted on Sunday. I should be adult enough occasionally to not get my way and not have it blow up into an enormous row, and the fact that I rowed with my beloved about it still bothers me. I will try to learn from this.
I still believe that his reasoning is non-existent, but I will work on it in a sane and understanding manner, and carry on aiming for full and informed consent from all quarters. I am not going to stoop to emotional blackmail just because he is doing so without meaning to.
I am an adult, and I am a sane and rational person, and I *will* behave as such, whether other people around me are or not.

Sometimes it would just be so much easier to lie and cheat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lying and cheating might be easier, but refusing to take the easy way out is also what makes us better people.

November 03, 2006 8:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home