Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A First, and a Show

So sex with Kei's neighbour was a non-event, I decided I couldn't be bothered with him, since he wasn't really my type, but I had other options at the time -there was a guy I'd been seeing on-off, roughly since we were 12, never really on an official basis, but we had messed around a lot, practising kissing in the park, and turning each other on, without ever really planning on going further with it. One day, almost at random, I just decided I was going to have sex with him, he had been asking for a while, but I hadn't gone through with it. Not so much because I didn't feel ready, as I just didn't want to all that much.

Miss Scarlet, aged 15 & three months, plus two weeks.

I gave my first blow job last week, Warren and I walked back from school, and I knew my parents weren't going to be in until later. I left my brother waiting at the music department at school, so he wouldn't come looking for me for a while. The moment we were through the door he started to kiss me, and pull at my clothes. I wanted to go into the conservatory, but he said it felt too exposed, so we stayed in the Living room. He lifted me up and carried me to the sofa. He wanted to go all the way then and there, but I was a bit worried about Mum and my brother turning up early, so I said I would go down on him instead.
We got our clothes back on pretty quickly afterwards, and he headed home, not too soon, as my brother turned up a couple of minutes later.
A few hours after, I found a little white spot of cum on the sofa where I guess we'd managed to spill some, but I managed to cover it up with a cushion before anyone wondered what it was.
I quite enjoyed it, anyway, the combined feeling of power, and knowing that he was enjoying it so much, and it actually quite turned me on. Think I'll probably do it again.

continued...



As for current events, went to London yesterday with my partner and a small number of friends to see a show. B was supposed to be going too, but he's too busy, as ever. Had a fantastic evening, anyway, although I think I overdid it slightly as I'm not quite recovered from the op. The lovely lady was looking absolutely stunning, but of course very coupley with her new man, so A and I were a bit envious, but behaved ourselves since there wasn't much other option.

Three hour coach ride back, this morning, and T was being a bit silent, so I gave up on talking to him in the end, and wrote a long and detailed fantasy in my paper journal, set on the bus, though in slightly different conditions. Said I might read it out to him later. Think I'll go have a bath for now though, and enjoy myself in comfort for a bit.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home