Friday, June 30, 2006

Vacation

There are seagulls hooting, and songbirds twittering outside, the windows are open and there's a warm breeze just floating through, everything sounds and feels like summer. I'm sat in the office at work for the last time. I handed in my notice some weeks back, but it hasn't felt really real up until now. I'm not sure it still does.
I'm leaving - heading into the unknown with my partner and a few meagre savings and a lot of good intentions.
So the upshot of this really is that I will probably be offline for a few weeks, and even if I am around, I don't know how much I will have to say, so just in case you're all holding your breaths for my next entry - it may happen, but no guarantees!
Hopefully I will be back properly around mid-August, assuming all goes well with the move. In the meantime I will try to get some of my older entries back up, with necessary changes, as I know some of you hadn't finished reading.
Wish me luck!

x

2 Comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

Try and come back at some point. I'll wait here for you ;-)

July 02, 2006 7:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with everything. :)

July 03, 2006 1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home