Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Couple of Firsts

I have noticed something often about my primary relationship: When things are going well, I tend to clam up and keep quiet about it, and just enjoy things being lovely without feeling the urge to shout about it, but when things are anything less than perfect I tend to rant about the difficulties to friends, family and strangers online. I suspect therefore that people who aren't in our every-day lives, and even a few people that are, might get a very biased view, and perhaps wonder why we are still together.
It is hard to express quite how much my love means to me, and knowing how shy he is, perhaps he wouldn't even want me to if I could, at least not to the entire world, but I expect to spend the rest of my life with him, one way or another, and I am eternally thankful for the fact that this is a freedom, and not a limitation.

After my bath yesterday, T came upstairs and suggested I read aloud some of the fantasy I had written on the bus. I chickened out at first, I'm not good at reading aloud at the best of times, and this was very personal stuff, but I had said that I would, so I gave myself a mental kick up the butt, and managed to get through at least the first third of the five page story before we got... 'distracted'. Might have to try it again, anyway, if it gets such good results (was glad that we don't have a housemate any more!).

x

Miss Scarlet, aged 15 and three months plus two weeks (continued)...

So a week after that first, today I finally lost my virginity. Warren came back with me to my house at lunchtime, when i knew there'd be nobody there, knowing full well what we were going to get up to. We went up to the spare room, as it seemed like the best room in the house for it. We sat on the sofa, and undressed each other, and I put a condom on him, and then we were having sex. We were both sober, obviously, having been at school all morning, so it wasn't anywhere near as hard to get in this time, though it was a bit of a tight fit. It hurt a little bit, but I've always had a bit of a masochistic streak, so I quite enjoyed that too, in a way.
We started on the sofa, but started to slide off after a little bit, so we ended up in the missionary position on the floor. Didn't last very long, and I didn't come, but I figure it's a start.
He was a virgin too, so I didn't really expect amazing things the first time, but I've read a lot about techniques, and figure I can teach him (and me) how to make things really good, with practice.
I'm looking forward to things getting a whole lot more fun in the future!

1 Comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

Apologies for neglecting you... I've been rather busy. But I'm glad to see that your first time wasn't as disastrous as some. Including mine.

Have a nice weekend, and try to remember who's who x

June 24, 2006 8:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home