Sunday, December 31, 2006

... And RELAX

Ecstatic release, just as the doctor ordered. Have I mentioned how much I love Nice Guys?
And one Nice Guy, in particular, who, let's face it, is the reason I am still in the Goldfish Bowl, and have not freaked out and run away already. So good to have sanity, friendship and sheer rampantness all in one place! So hooray for that.

Only three weeks left til the big move though, and so much still not sorted out. Guess I can't relax all that much yet. I am looking forward to getting into my new place, and just not having anything hanging over me. I am sure it won't all be roses, but that alone makes it seem a lot more bearable.
Plus I have been talking to a couple of online friends who live not all that far from where I will be, and I know Duchess will be there, and Cad, and some other old friends, so with luck I won't be entirely short of people to spend time with. Fingers crossed, with my right hand back in working order, and trips to see a few special people, I might even manage to keep the old libido under control, too.

Oh isn't it nice? I am so optimistic when I'm post-orgasmic - just hope I can keep it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home