Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

It has been an interesting week - my birthday yesterday, though I kept it fairly quiet. It was a good day with interesting people, including a fascinating guy I met at CCK, who took me out for the best hot chocolate I have had in the British Isles, and a very actively christian friend of mine from Dullsville, where my family live, who was extremely entertaining. Another glorious bunch of flowers from Nice Guy made me smile as well, and I have now officially run out of places to put any more! My room does smell rather gorgeously of lilies, now, though, and they brighten the place up marvellously, so that is not a complaint in the slightest.

Monday was a rather wistful social evening with Busybee and Duchess, Sunday evening was spent with my Gay Fiancee, who is always fabulous, and going back to Saturday I found myself seduced by a married couple, much to my surprise.

This evening has been a rather interesting one too - I will go into details later once I discover quite how anonymous my companion for the evening would like to be. I will probably type up the entries from my paper diary and backdate them for the last few days, as it really has been a fascinating few days.

I think I am going to love being in the City - so much more access to people with whom I can explore my sexuality, and places where it is safe to do so - and I do seem to have a lot of sexuality to explore!

A slight down on the week has made me a bit stressed, that I am now looking actively for another place to live, having been priced out of my existing flat. Hopefully I will find myself a good sized room and some open-minded housemates, and it will turn out to be a good thing in the long term, but it is a little unsettling at the moment moving around so much.

Off to bed now, as I have a lot of catching up with myself to do tomorrow, but hope to be back again in the morning.

Scarlet
x

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. I'm bad at birthdays, me.

Happy Birthday, you :)

February 22, 2007 8:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, at least this half of the married couple is thoroughly looking forward to seducing you again sometime soon :)

xx

February 22, 2007 10:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home